|D.O.B.||8th December, 1989 (27)|
|Born in||Palmerston North, NZL|
|Resides in||Takapuna Beach, NZL|
|Measurements||176cm / 73kg|
|Interests||Neuro performance, fitness, tech, travel, movies|
Hi, I’m Jono. I am a proud Kiwi, and the third generation of my family to compete in motorsport following my grandfather, father and aunt before me.
Since age 13 I have been at the wheel, with over a decade of GT3 experience driving Porsches, Ferraris, Mercedes-AMG, McLarens and Lamborghinis.
I have established my career in Asia – particularly in Japan & China – where I am forging a career in the illustrious Japanese Super GT series among other events throughout the region, totally 25-30 races each year.
- 2016 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia – 2nd Overall
- 2015 Australian GT Pole Position Record (5 of 7)
- 2012 & 2013 Super Taikyu Series – 2nd Overall
- 2013 New Zealand Endurance Champion
- 2010 Porsche Factory Motorsport Talent Scholarship
- 2009 Porsche Endurance Trophy Winner x2
- 2008 The President’s Scholarship
- World’s Youngest Porsche Cups Winner (17)
- 2007 Steel Trophy (NZ’s top young driver)
- 2007 Elite Motorsport Academy Graduate